Utilizing experienced bridge inspectors along with modern technology and robotics has enable Infrastructure Preservation Corporation to provide more quantitative data to the department of transportation allowing them to better allocate assets.
Exceeding FHWA and AASHTO inspection guidelines, Infrastructure Preservation Corporation through advanced robotic engineering can provide condition assessment reports that can help extend the service life of critical infrastructure assets worldwide.
For more information about non-destructive testing and robotic infrastructure inspections:
Thank you Icons Of Infrastructure in helping to build awareness of the importance of updating current bridge inspection methods. With the state of current infrastructure and budgets
ABSTRACT: A non-destructive evaluation (NDE) of long steel bridge cables is required to avoid structural damage during an inspection . Therefore, a robotic cable monitoring
Infrastructure Preservation Corporation (IPC)is a nondestructive testing and robotic engineering company that has developed advanced robotic services to better inspect infrastructure assets globally. IPC has
- Structural Cable Inspections Get An Upgrade
- Wire Rope Inspections Go Robotic
- Updating Infrastructure Inspection Services
- Technology In Bridge Inspections Can Help Extend Lifespan
- MAGNETIC FLUX LEAKAGE SENSING-BASED STEEL CABLE NDE TECHNIQUE
- NonDestructive Testing & Robotics Help To Extend Critical Infrastructure Assets Worldwide!