Utilizing experienced bridge inspectors along with modern technology and robotics has enable Infrastructure Preservation Corporation to provide more quantitative data to the department of transportation allowing them to better allocate assets.
Exceeding FHWA and AASHTO inspection guidelines, Infrastructure Preservation Corporation through advanced robotic engineering can provide condition assessment reports that can help extend the service life of critical infrastructure assets worldwide.
For more information about non-destructive testing and robotic infrastructure inspections:
Click here for more information × Request for more information First name Your Email Would you like to participate in webinar? yesno Last name Phone
Click here for more information × Free webinar First name Your Email Would you like to participate in webinar? yesno Last name Phone Number For
- Wire Rope Inspection Service Is A Boon To Inspecting Wire Ropes and Cable Assessments
- Transmission Tower Inspection Service
- Flare Stack Inspection Service
- Flare Stack Guy Wire and Wire Rope Inspection
- Pictures of High Mast Light Pole Inspections
- Why Our Infrastructure Is In Disrepair Vol 1. Cable Stay Bridges