Construction Materials TestingDecember 23rd, 2017 Author: Doug Thaler
Quality verification of the construction materials is very important to fulfill the requirements of guidelines stated in the local and national building code. It is also essential to ensure the safety and stability of the structure under construction.
To perform construction material testing, you would need a partner who can advise you on precise planning, accurate design and timely execution of the things so that the construction can be completed on scheduled time and in an exact budget.
Infrastructure Preservation Corporation (IPC) can be your ultimate partner by providing you fast and accurate test results of the construction material testing.
We are providing inspection services as a trusted alliance of various large and small projects ranging from government to commercial to industrial projects.
When your project counts, you can count on us.
Our state of the art inspection systems utilizes non-destructive testing methods and can be easily transported to the project site. We offer various kinds material testing and can customize the test to meet your specific requirements. Our technicians and inspectors are experienced and certified with the national standards such as AWS, ASNT, and ACI. They have worked on national inspection standards such as ANSI (American National Standards Institute), ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials), AASHTO (American Association of State Highway & Transportation Officials) and others.
Some of our services include:
· Asphalt batch plant and pavement construction inspection
· Lab testing of soil, asphalt, concrete and other construction materials
· Concrete plant inspection
· Concrete strength testing and in-place strength investigations
· Curtain wall and waterproofing inspection
· Field inspection and inspection of masonry construction
· Fireproofing testing
· Foundation and construction inspections
· Inspection of concrete placement and concrete curing
· Mortar, grout, block and brick testing
· Post-tensioning and reinforcing steel inspection
· Soil compaction testing and inspection
· Steel fabrication inspection and erection inspection
· Weld inspection and testing
We offer our services for quality assurance or quality control and related construction inspection services on a project of any size, large or small. We are committed to meet our customers’ expectations by providing advanced and innovative quality assurance and inspection services.
To get the details of our products and services or get a free quote, you can visit our website https://www.infrastructurepc.com/ or give a call for special inspections and requests at 727-372-2900 ext. 40.